Bitless Bridle Fit for Professionals accredited certification is a 6-month course, presented by professional bitless bridle fit expert Phillippa Christie MCMA with bespoke graphics and professional-quality video media together with live zoom lessons (recorded if you are unable to attend). Both pre-recorded and live lessons include special guests such as bitless bridle designers and qualified equine anatomy & biomechanics professionals.
Learn professional bitless bridle fitting with your own master fit kit. Assess a variety of cases and learn from highly experienced and qualified professionals in bridle fit, design technology, anatomy, biomechanics & more!
The information presented in this course is currently in production and is being checked by a qualified vet-physiotherapist for assurance. The course structure will follow (EQF) European Qualification Framework Level 5 standards. The course materials are to be submitted for independent CPD and CEU accreditation in addition to certification through the Equine Academy & Equine Partnership.
The course includes over 100 lessons and will cover in-depth:
- Bitless bridle history
- Bitless bridle design
- Cranial anatomy
- Equine behaviour & learning theory
- Bridle fit assessment & selection
- Transitioning with in hand and ridden aids
- Working with clients virtually and in-person
- Documenting case studies
Assessments will include short quizzes and practical assessments, which you will have time to practice before the submission of your final case study.
This course offers educational information & tools at a professional level in bitless bridle fitting, that you may also register with several bitless bridle brands as an approved fitter including Biggs, Orbitless, EDIX, and more.
Additionally, the course includes a 12-month membership to Equine Partnership as an accredited bridle fitter and preferred training partner. You will receive the option (no additional cost) of a profile featured on the Bitless Boutique website where you can receive virtual and in-person consultation referrals.
Gain access to unlimited digital copies of the latest documentation to provide to your clients such as pre-design consultation forms and fitting guides. You will also receive a handy professional’s pocket fitting guide to take to sessions for quick reference.
Return on Investment
This course can be taken by horse owners wishing to start a new career or equine professionals looking to add bitless bridle fitting to their skillset. This course offers fantastic value and a healthy return with consultation fees from €60(virtual) – €90 per client.
Biggs Comfort bridles & Orbitless have partnered with Bitless Boutique to offer a professional fit kit. These will be sent out to students on completion of the 2nd module.
Each size kit includes:
- Biggs Comfort headpiece x 1
- Biggs Petite Comfort headpiece x 1
- BB straight headpiece x 1
- BB adjustable split poll headpiece x 1
- Curved comfort browband x 1
- Sidepull comfort noseband x 1
- Shank comfort noseband x 1
- Biggs shanks x 1 pair
- Orbitless shanks x 1 pair
- Comfort cheek piece x 1 pair
- Connecting chin/jaw pads x 3 sizes
- Connecting curb straps x 2 pairs
- Bosal chin pad x 1
- Grip reins x 1 pair
- Rein clips x 1 pair
- EP kit bag
Choose Your Kit
Both fit kits are of exactly the same quality, the Master Kit features more bridles, which is recommended for anyone wishing to offer a professional fitting service to a large range of sizes. The cost of the starter fit kit is included in the course enrollment fee, it is completely optional to upgrade to the Master Kit and you can choose to add more bridles to your fit kit after the course.
- Fit Kit Starter is included in your course enrollment fee – Includes 2 complete fit kits (cob/full)
- Fit Kit Master – upgrade the starter kit on special offer only €200 – Includes 4 complete fit kits (pony/cob/full/x-full)
- 100+ lessons with a team of bitless experts & qualified professionals
- Graded assessments & case studies
- 6 live virtual lessons + live course induction
- 1:1 tutor support throughout the course
- Exclusive starter fit kit worth €690!
- Unlimited access to pre-made documents
- 12 months professional accreditation to Equine Partnership
- Featured profile on Bitless Boutique
- Promotion through our network of over 20k equestrians
Pay in 3
Full Course Fee from 1st July: €1,500 (3 x payments of €500)
Affordable Enrollment: Reserve with a deposit and pay 3 x monthly installments.
- Deposit €500 (€700 if upgrading the fit kit)
- 2nd Installment (payable within 60 days of enrollment)- €500
- Final Installment (payable with 90 days of enrollment) – €500
Full payment must be received by the course start date on 20th September 2021 (induction 22nd September 2021).
Limited Course Space
To keep 1:1 support readily available this course is limited and is run on a first-come, first-served basis.